Foro

6 posts

Posts de letterenastudios

We deleted that font a long time ago, because our team had a problem before, and we have fixed it, for the other fonts it is safe there is no problem, you can check it on our website

I hope this helps

hello dafont

we want to ask why our fonts haven't been published yet?
we uploaded the font 8 months ago and it hasn't been published yet?

please help to review it

thank you

thanks for the confirmation, we hope the review is less than 1 year for us. because we really hope to be able to upload our fonts on your website.

frd ha dicho  
letterenastudios ha dicho  
we've been waiting since december.
and hopefully our fonts publish quickly

You're submitting fonts with two different accounts, which creates a lot of confusion on our side. So verifications take a lot more time in your situation.

we only send with this 1 account, but we send 2x because of our mistake uploading with JPG image not PNG, so we re-upload with PNG image according to the rules written at the time of upload

Please accept our font submission, because we have been waiting since December until now. we really hope dafont can publish our font

thank you

frd ha dicho  
I already replied to your message in another thread. As you've been submitting fonts with two accounts, it has created a lot of confusion and questions on our side.

frd ha dicho  
Graphue ha dicho  
Hello!

I also submitted about 4-5 fonts in June, I haven't heard anything :( then I've re-submitted at the end of August. It still doesn't work, could you please check it? Thank you so much!

There were no submissions from you in June - only at the end of July and August. I can't stress this enough: do not submit your fonts several times if they haven't been upload yet. It is even more true now when we have massive delays. Everything is manually checked so if you submit a font twice it will be check twice to understand why it has been submitted twice. As it has been said in other topics the huge majority of rejected fonts are rejected for a reason and the author receives an email saying why. Please keep in mind that at the moment fonts are not added in the order they were submitted.

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 09:34

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto