Anuncio de imagifactory

Foro

4 posts

Posts de Multype Studio

Rodolphe ha dicho  
Ok we'll upload them progressively in the next weeks (at least those submitted before 2023, the rest will need more delay because we have thousands of pending fonts and authors to check)

PS. Creating a new account with the same fonts of another account is the best way to slow down the checking process and/or to be banned!...

Thank you very much for the good response you give . I can't wait to see my font release on dafont!

Rodolphe ha dicho  
Hello,

That's because you are used to ask us to remove your fonts later, once online but still available everywhere else (so now we prefer not to put any more fonts from you)

I'm sorry about what happened several years ago. But in the future I guarantee I won't do it again. So please help release my fonts that I have submitted. Or maybe there is another alternative? for example, create a new account again?

I'm sorry about what happened several years ago. But in the future I guarantee I won't do it again. So please help release my fonts that I have submitted.

Hello Dafont Admin! How long does it take after submitting the font and releasing it? Our fonts have been submitted from April 4, 2022. Until now it hasn't been released

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 06:21

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto