Anuncio de courtneynovits

Foro

5 posts

Ink in the Meat font not working

14/03/2011 a las 03:44

I have tried in install ink the meat font numerous times, but it seems that there is something wrong with the file. When I save the file to the desktop and then try to unzip it I get an error stating "could not open this file. It is encrypted, empty or an incompatible format". I have redownloaded numerous times to no avail.
I have also tried using two unzip progams.

I am using Window XP

Thanks

14/03/2011 a las 12:37

ink the meat opens fine with both Bitzipper and 7zip. Try the last one. It is free and decompresses most anything.

19/03/2011 a las 10:14

I'm having a similar problem with Last Draft. When I try to open the zip file, I'm told it's empty. I've noticed that it's not actually downloading the whole 313Kb of the file. Sometimes it will stop at 270Kb, but most of the time at a value less than this, and claims to be complete. Hence why it has nothing to extract.
I've tried using three different browsers and two different computers, and must have tried downloading this file about 30 times now, to no avail. Rebooting (as someone suggested in another thread) hasn't had any effect. I've had other downloads running in the background, and they're fine. Does anyone know of a simple solutions???

19/03/2011 a las 13:48

As with ink the meat Last Draft opens fine with both Bitzipper and 7zip. Try the last one. It is free and decompresses most anything.
You may have an Internet connection problem. Weak WiFi connection maybe?

20/03/2011 a las 16:48

Yeah, turns out it was a weak WiFi connection. I went up to work and tried there, and got it first time no worries!!! Thanks for the help.

Huso horario CET. Ahora son las 14:47

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto