Anuncio de erneststrauhal

Foro

11 posts

Digital Daggers

17/12/2012 a las 08:28

Anyone know what font this is (if it is a font at all..)? Thanks in advance!

Digital Daggers

Fuente identificada

Birth of a Hero  Sugerido por frd 

17/12/2012 a las 09:58

Fuente identificada: Birth of a Hero

17/12/2012 a las 19:07

Thanks so much!!!!

19/12/2012 a las 20:21

Is there a moderator who I can speak to?

19/12/2012 a las 20:26

What's up ? Lots of moderators around here

19/12/2012 a las 20:32

I received a notification that my topic had been deleted because it had not been 24 hours, but I thought when it said "wait a day" that it meant it could be the next day. I started it yesterday, but I guess it had not been a "full 24 hours". I am not trying to rude or difficult. I'm just upset, because I misunderstood and now I can not have that topic up again. I really wanted that font identified. And with that being said, I recently saw a post a bump in their topics a couple times in one day, and their topic was not deleted.

19/12/2012 a las 20:55

Ok, to be accurate, only your early bump was deleted. We're talking about this topic aren't we ? It's still here. Don't worry about it.

Now I'm curious about early bumps staying online, but I'm sure you can provide examples, will you ? Of course, we have some tolerance (22h is ok, for example).

19/12/2012 a las 21:02

I did search for the topic I saw, but mysteriously it wasn't deleted...just the posts that she/he kept saying "pls help". Either she/he deleted them or the forum deleted them, but it didn't appear that her/his topic was deleted only the "bumps". This was the topic, however: http://www.dafont.com/forum/read/78555/what-is-the-font. Oh, well thanks for your help. I'm sorry to be a pain. I was just upset. Thanks for helping realize that my topic itself was not deleted. You help me a lot. Thanks again!

19/12/2012 a las 21:08

Indeed, in the link you're giving, the person did a few bumps : the first one 23h after the first message, the 2nd one 3h after the first bump , the 3rd one 23h after the first bump. The 2nd bump was deleted because it was too early. When the 3rd bump arrived, we deleted the 1st one, because we don't like to see several "bumps" in the same thread, so we only keep the last one, until another answer comes - the correct answer in that case - where we delete any "unnecessary" message in between.

Don't worry, you're not a pain. You're not yelling or being rude, so no problem at all. I hope this makes it a little bit clearer ?

19/12/2012 a las 21:10

Yes, thanks. You cleared a lot of things up for me. I greatly appreciate it. You have a wonderful day!

19/12/2012 a las 21:11

You're welcome. Thank you for your patience and your understanding, and have a great day too

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 19:08

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto