Anuncio de SAKAGI

Foro

13 posts

how to download

15/09/2012 a las 00:13

I want to download the font "Honey Script" and everything I try doesn't work. I want to put it into my font list on Microsoft Word in Office 2007. Or at least just use it on the notepad. I need to type up a quote and print it; nothing else. But whenever I try to save it then open with Word or notepad, it gives me just the embeded code for it. And whenever I try to just save it then drag it into my fonts to install, it says it is and invalid font file. I don't know what else to try.

Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 15/09/2012 a las 00:30 por AlexaJade47

15/09/2012 a las 00:55

15/09/2012 a las 18:51

I have tried all of that already.

15/09/2012 a las 18:59

Are you on a wireless connection ? If that's the case, you should try a regular wired connection, just to make sure.

15/09/2012 a las 22:44

AlexaJade47 ha dicho  

From what I read you have not. You first have to properly install the font after you have unzipped it. And installing is really something else as saving. The Webster may help you in this matter.
When done start Word and the font will be in your list.
You can not open a font in Word, only apply it. And notepad altogether does not give you the possibility to use any other font than the system font allocated to notepad.

16/09/2012 a las 16:26

Yes, you have to install your font, not drag it to the font menu in word. What I do is I right click on the font file, and when the menu appears, there is a button that says "install". Click that. And the font will automatically be in the font menu in Word next time you use that program.

17/09/2012 a las 11:47

AlexaJade47 ha dicho  

Explain clearly IN DETAIL how do you have processed.
If you don't explain, we can't know wehre is your error.

18/09/2012 a las 04:41

It would be so much easier if someone could just walk me through it. Because I have no idea where it is that I'm going wrong.

18/09/2012 a las 05:01

Here it is as simple as I can get it.
1) Click download. I assume you did that already.
2) Find the font file. I also assume you did that/know how.
3) Right click on the font file.
4) That menu that appears? Find INSTALL on it. Click on that.
5) The font will now automatically appear in word.

As an answer to your comment that "I have no idea what it is I'm doing wrong", the answer is that you don't open a font file in WORD - it doesn't work that way. You have to install the font. Then it will appear in anything you have, Office or not - Notepad, Paint, anything. Choose the font in WORD's drop-down menu. If you don't know how to do that tell me and I will explain. (Private message if you want.)

Editado 3 veces. Última edición el 18/09/2012 a las 05:06 por malvolio

18/09/2012 a las 09:19

AlexaJade47 ha dicho  
It would be so much easier if someone could just walk me through it.

Daaams gived already to you a link where the good way is explained : http://www.dafont.com/faq.php#win

Because I have no idea where it is that I'm going wrong.

If you explain what you do, perhaps we can undersatnd what you do wrong.
If you don't explain any thing, we can't guess your problem. We aren't mediums...

18/09/2012 a las 09:25

18/09/2012 a las 17:39

Menhir ha dicho  

Because I have no idea where it is that I'm going wrong.

If you explain what you do, perhaps we can undersatnd what you do wrong.
If you don't explain any thing, we can't guess your problem. We aren't mediums...

She explained - she's opening the font file in WORD - which won't work.

19/09/2012 a las 09:10

Im sure she didn't unzip it...

Huso horario CET. Ahora son las 09:12

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto