05/09/2012 a las 17:32

"CRYSTAL CITY" font?

"CRYSTAL CITY" font?

Fuente identificada

Palatino Bold  Sugerido por dg_angustias 

05/09/2012 a las 19:55

Fuente identificada: Palatino Bold

05/09/2012 a las 20:20

Just curious, what's the difference between Book Antiqua and Palatino? Is one a ripoff?
They look identical to me...

05/09/2012 a las 20:24

Microsoft distributes a similar typeface to Palatino Linotype, Book Antiqua (originally by Monotype), which is considered by Zapf to be an imitation. Book Antiqua was designed as an alternative to licensing the fonts mandated by Adobe's PostScript standard. Both Book Antiqua and Arial (the alternative for Helvetica) share the original typefaces' character width, spacing and kerning properties. However, Book Antiqua resembles Palatino much more than Arial does Helvetica; indeed, the two are quite difficult to tell apart. Discernable differences include in the following characters:

S — wider for Book Antiqua;
K and R — the lower-right serifs are 'stubbier' for Book Antiqua (more apparent due to thinner strokes on the diagonal 'leg' for Palatino Linotype);
1 — the top serif is longer narrower for Book Antiqua (making the outward taper more obvious).

Italic forms for all letters are taller and narrower for Book Antiqua than for Palatino Linotype.

The two fonts are more distinguishable in their italic forms than in their Roman forms.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palatino)

Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 05/09/2012 a las 20:27 por rocamaco

05/09/2012 a las 22:38

I see.
I prefer Palatino!
Thank you.

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 06:01

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto