Anuncio de BonezDesignz

Foro

9 posts

Download opening in Photoshop??

11/02/2011 a las 14:02

I used DA Font a lot and usually to download one you just click download and it opens in the download folder. I then right click on the file and install but for some reason when i download them now the file is saving as a zip and opening up in Photoshop rather than a ttf and opening in Windows Font Viewer. I tried changing where the download opens but can't find Windows Font Viewer as a option.
Any ideas?

12/02/2011 a las 13:41

So no one can help then??

12/02/2011 a las 17:29

Well, you could say please and generally be more polite when asking for a favor. Just a suggestion.

I'm on a Mac, but it doesn't seem right that Photoshop would open a TTF file. When you unzip the file, can't you just then install the font file into windows? I use a font manager, so I just install into that (Suitcase Fusion 2). Once installed into your system, the font should be available in any program - including Photoshop.

12/02/2011 a las 17:58

Was starting to think no one used this forum so didn't expect a reply, never mind a telling off. I do apologies : )

With my computer I don't have a option before clicking download. So it goes straight to my download folder and for some reason the file is a zip.

Ive since been on Font Finder and that opens as a TTF so might have to just use that site from now on, which isn't as good but at least its working for me.

Thanks for your advice.

12/02/2011 a las 18:12

No worries :-)

All the fonts on this site are downloaded in a zip file, I believe. You just need a zip extraction program to get the font file.

I used Stuffit and I think there's winzip for windows.

Just Google zip extraction software and you'll probably find some freeware.

Don't use other font sites - Dafont is the best!

Cheers.

12/02/2011 a las 22:14

Howl ha dicho  
... for some reason the file is a zip ...

Of course it is a zip. Any idea what a zip is?

16/02/2011 a las 12:49

Yes i know what a zip is but it use to be a ttf file which could then just be installed. Ive tried using winzip but nothing happens to the file. Im totally confused by it now. It is just opening in photoshop as a blank file.

Editado el 16/02/2011 a las 12:51 por Howl

16/02/2011 a las 13:17

A ha finally sorted it. Its now a long way round of doing it but at least its working : )

16/02/2011 a las 14:26

dafont NEVER proposed fonts as a single TTF to download... you must be misleading.

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 01:52

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto