Anuncio de Beary.dsgn

Foro

7 posts

Dr. Steinman's Aesthetic Ideals Font

11/04/2010 a las 08:40

Hi
I was just wondering if anyone could help me in identifying the font I used for the 'Aesthetic Ideals' type in the attached image

I usually save all fonts I use/download to an external HDD, but after searching through every single one, I still haven't found it. I am 100% sure it is available here somewhere, but I'm thinking I skipped over it.

If there is a font similar to this available for purchase, please let me know also.

Thank you in advance for any help

Dr. Steinman's Aesthetic Ideals Font

Fuente sugerida

Anneberg  Sugerido por tophy52 

11/04/2010 a las 11:21

It is a variation of the OPTIDiannaScript, better known as Ballantines. ( http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/ef/ballantines-script/ef-bold/ ) Lives as a freebee under many names, most badly made with wrongly positioned bearings and/or lacking kerning.
Make your choice:
37.ttf (1993, COSMI, badly made)
Alison (1994, Softdisk Publishing, Weird kerning)
Anneberg (1997, ARC MEDIA INC., identical to 37)
PCSilkee (no name, the worst of all with contours in the wrong direction in the 8)
RSAlison (identical to PCSilkee)
TQF_Allison (1992, Gerard E. Bernor, a copy of Alison Regular)
Alison Regular (March 1992, Robert/Nancy Wall - Chameleon Graphics, the oldest one so probably the original, bad or no kerning)
MagellanScriptSSK (1993 Southern Software, Inc., irregular kerning)
Silkee/Silkee Regular (Robert/Nancy Wall - Chameleon Graphics)

None of them a perfect match though.

Editado 5 veces. Última edición el 11/04/2010 a las 11:35 por koeiekat

11/04/2010 a las 12:24

As suggested by The Kat, Anneberg matches better, especially the 'A'

SECURIS is DecoTech
Fuente sugerida: Anneberg

12/04/2010 a las 05:48

Thank you both very much for your replies.
Once I read through the list koeiekat posted, I instantly remembered the font as being Alison Regular.

I really can't express my gratitude. Thank you again, both of you.

04/11/2013 a las 21:39

This picture is a completely inaccurate representation of poor old Steinman's slaughterhouse in the game. I demand that you splatter it with blood and saltwater, dim the lighting down, and then we'll talk.

04/11/2013 a las 21:40

Just kidding it's fine.

04/11/2013 a las 23:53

koeiekat ha dicho  
It is a variation of the OPTIDiannaScript, better known as Ballantines. ( http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/ef/ballantines-script/ef-bold/ ) L

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 08:48

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto