Foro

6 posts

Aide pour un .fcp vers un .ttf ? [FR-EN]

02/01/2016 a las 21:48

FR

Bien le bonsoir,

Je suis un étudiant en arts et j'avais pour idée de créer une traduction de l'alphabet latin vers un alphabet basé sur un code binaire, ce qui est chose faite. Maintenant, pour rendre la chose plus intéressante et pouvoir en faire ce que je veux, je comptais en faire une police (chose à laquelle je suis un débutant total) mais après une journée de travail je me suis rendu compte que je ne pourrai pas exporter au format ttf avec ma version d'évalutation de FontCreator 9.0.0 ...

Voici le lien où est disponible le .fcp : http://www.mediafire.com/download/n0om7985z5a18f5/Binary_Squares.fcp

Je demande donc de l'aide à tous ceux que j'ai pu émouvoir avec mon histoire d'une tristesse extrême.

Merci d'avance !

Yann.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

EN

Good evening,

I'm an art student and I wanted to create a font which would be a new alphabet I designed based on the latin alphabet's binary translation (I know I'm kinda foggy here but well, I'm trying the hardest I can)... Anyway, I've done it and now I'm stuck with my free trial of FontCreator 9.0.0 because I didn't know that I wouldn't be able to export my font as a .ttf. What I'm trying to say here is that I'm in need of help with the exportation's step. Could somebody help me ? Here is the link of my .fcp : http://www.mediafire.com/download/n0om7985z5a18f5/Binary_Squares.fcp

Thanks !

Yann.

Editado 3 veces. Última edición el 02/01/2016 a las 22:12 por WWhale

02/01/2016 a las 23:17

As from Font Creator 7 the program works with the fcp - Font Creator Projects - system which with the trial versions does not allow to export a project to a font file, ttf or otf.

Find yourself a 6 or earlier version. Those will allow you to save directly as a ttf file. Being a trial the program only works for 30 days.

02/01/2016 a las 23:23

Okay thanks, so there is no way I get help here ? :/

02/01/2016 a las 23:38

Officially ... no.

However, when you find one of these earlier FC versions all you need to do is open both versions on a Windows XP or Vista PC (earlier versions do not work on Windows 10 - certificate expired) and copy the glyphs from the FC9 window to the FC6 (-) window.

Complicated, I admit. But now your one way out with FC9. You could have gone for FontForge and/or TypeLight, both free. But far more complicated to use for a novice than FC. Specially FontForge, which is a Linux application and has a tedious installation route.

03/01/2016 a las 00:17

Hmmm... I guess that I still have a long way to go to be a fully operational graphic designer. Thanks a lot I'll try your first solution !

PS : But if anyone could generate my .ttf, feel free to do so !

03/01/2016 a las 00:33

WWhale ha dicho  
Hmmm... I guess that I still have a long way to go to be a fully operational graphic designer. Thanks a lot I'll try your first solution !

PS : But if anyone could generate my .ttf, feel free to do so !

PM

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 09:24

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto