Anuncio de DAFONTRULZ

Foro

10 posts

Need similar font to Real Toyz

23/07/2015 a las 06:34

I love the Real Toyz font here in DaFaont, but I need something slightly different but looks very similar to avoid using the same font as someone else. Please help

27/07/2015 a las 22:35

If anyone could help out with this that would be awesome. I have searched and searched and I cannot find anything similar. Does anyone know of any text close to this one? Thanks in advance

28/07/2015 a las 20:54

As soon as you would find something similar, someone else would do too. So you can not find a font that can be used by you only. You would have to make something yourself and keep it for yourself or commission someone to make a font as you like exclusively for you. In the last case be prepared to pay. Think in 5 digits US $, UK Pounds or € figures.

28/07/2015 a las 20:58

Koeiekat,

Thanks for the reply. I am not looking for something exclusive, I just need a similar font style for a new t-shirt design at my company and I do not want to use the same font that was used on a previous design, but I need something that looks similar. Can you help? Thanks

28/07/2015 a las 21:00

jermbugs ha dicho  
... to avoid using the same font as someone else. ...

29/07/2015 a las 01:21

Are you mocking my original comment? I did not feel that I had to get into great detail in order to find help. I own the company selling the t-shirts. I had one of my employees create a t-shirt design using this font, and I need to find another font that is similar so our next t-shirt design does not have the same font. I like this font but I do not want to use the exact same font twice. This is the dilemma. I did not feel that I had to explain myself in this much detail but I guess I have to with you do gooders out there.

29/07/2015 a las 09:27

Don't mind koeiekat's comments, he's living in a cave and doesn't know how to deal with humans.

Why don't you get in touch with Alex, the creator of Real Toyz? Maybe he has something quite similar, other sketches, or something on the drawing table?

29/07/2015 a las 18:39

Drf,

Thanks for the quality response. I think that is a great idea. I'll try contacting him and see what he says. Thanks again

29/07/2015 a las 22:11

Natural defense. Cross the street without paying any attention to what is happening around you without looking right nor left and being hit by a car. That, of course, is the car driver's fault. He/she should have foreseen that you would do that.
Any fucking mistake you make is always someone else's fault. So you don't think when asking something, you just type along ... as thinking is difficult. So you get an answer to the question as formulated and then you start muttering as it was not you who - wrongly - formulated the question but me not answering as you desired.
Dumb.
And then the frog starts to croak, as that is the only thing frogs do

29/07/2015 a las 22:29

Koeiekat,

Your right. I did not present the original question with enough detail. But again I did not feel I needed to. I was simply needing a font that was similar in looks. Thanks for your response.

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 18:03

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto