Anuncio de Absonstype

Foro

24 posts

Font on Kevin Schwantz 1994 suzuki motogp bike

Usuario eliminado 828225
20/01/2015 a las 03:48

Hi.
Could anyone help me identify the font on KevinSchwantz's 1994 motogp Suzuki number plate? It's number 34 and you can find it easily on google images.
Thank you.
Oi, pessoal.
Alguém poderia me ajudar a identificar a fonte do número 34 na moto de corrida do Kevin Schwantz? Ele ganhou o campeonato de motogp em 1994 com esta moto e aquela fonte é espetacular e gostaria de usar na minha moto.
Obrigado.

20/01/2015 a las 11:40

Must we also eat your food for you?

Usuario eliminado 828225
20/01/2015 a las 12:35

No. But, at least, you could be a little polite. If I'm asking for help, it's because I haven't been able to find it.
People like you should be banned from social networks.
Thanks for this chance to show other people in the forum what type of user you are.

20/01/2015 a las 15:26

When the image is that easy to find on Google then find it yourself and post your question with that image in the ID forum, where your question belongs. Others can do that so why not you? Instead of asking us to do the work for you.

Usuario eliminado 828225
20/01/2015 a las 20:22

I never thought I'd come across such impolite people here! In the first place, in my original message, I didn't ask anyone to find the font for me. I kindly asked members of the forum/website to HELP IDENTIFY the font. Nothing else. Secondly, I've found the image of the motorcycle, and this doesn't mean the font on the numberplate is as accessible as the image of the bike itself. I suggest you, Koeiekat, leave this website and forum FOR GOOD because you are useless here. The least you should demonstrate here is a little bit of respect and politeness.

20/01/2015 a las 21:00

Read what you wrote Marcio; "It's number 34 and you can find it easily on google images."

Now, when we can find it easily - as you state - then you should too. So why ask us to do the work for you? If it is that easy why not do it yourself?

Usuario eliminado 828225
20/01/2015 a las 21:07

What I said is easy to spot iS the picture of the bike with number 34 on it.
The name of the font is not there.
That's what I said.
You should improve your interpretation skills.
Again. I NEVER ASKED ANYONE TO DO THE JOB FOR ME. I JUST ASKED FOR HELP TO IDENTIFY THE NAME OF THE FONT.

Usuario eliminado 828225
20/01/2015 a las 21:10

Koeiekat, I don't need your help or anything from you.
So, please, forget about this discussion, ok?
I'll look for other ways to find what I'm looking for and unsubscribe from Dafont.com

20/01/2015 a las 21:25

You asked us to search for the image. You shouldn't have done that. You should have searched yourself and post the image in the font ID forum. But you didn't.

Usuario eliminado 828225
20/01/2015 a las 22:01

I didn't know that. Why weren't you polite enough to explain that to me in your first message?
Let's forget about it, ok?
Thanks anyway.

20/01/2015 a las 23:12

What could possibly be the difference between 'General discussion' and 'Font Identification' or 'Discussões em geral' and 'Identificação de fontes'

So you were friendly hinted at the wrong you were doing. But then, taking a hint also seems to be an art nowadays.

Usuario eliminado 828225
20/01/2015 a las 23:15

Você é brasileiro?

20/01/2015 a las 23:19

The vast majority of the users of this forum does not. So use English, the global internet language.

21/01/2015 a las 10:59

21/01/2015 a las 13:53

Font on Kevin Schwantz 1994 suzuki motogp bike

Hi.
Could anyone help me identify the font on KevinSchwantz's 1994 motogp Suzuki number plate? It's number 34 and you can find it easily on google images.
Thank you.
Oi, pessoal.
Alguém poderia me ajudar a identificar a fonte do número 34 na moto de corrida do Kevin Schwantz? Ele ganhou o campeonato de motogp em 1994 com esta moto e aquela fonte é espetacular e gostaria de usar na minha moto.
Obrigado.

Smarten the fuck up.

"...you can find it easily on google images..."

You can easily find that image on google images, and post it for us.

If you want help, help yourself first, by doing your own fucking work, instead of telling us we can do it for you.

"If I'm asking for help, it's because I haven't been able to find it."

How can you say it can be found easily on google images, and in the next post, you say you haven't been able to find it? One of those statements isn't true, unless you are mentally retarded, meaning that we could find the image easily, but you couldn't find it, no matter how hard you try. If you are retarded, you should say so, and we'll help you find it. If you are not retarded, you certainly do give other people the impression that you might be. You should work on that. It will make it difficult for you to get a girlfriend. Don't think for a second that I give a rat's ass about hurting your feelings. If you want to be treated with respect, show it first. If you want to be treated like a piece of shit, just keep making the same kind of posts you've made so far in this thread. I enjoy treating people like pieces of shit, when they deserve it. Other people like to read what I say, when I do that, everybody exept the person I'm treating like a piece of shit, that is. Don't give me reason to do that to you again. I don't feed trolls. I squish them with the heel of my shoe. Remember that.

"People like you should be banned from social networks."

The Dafont forum is NOT Social media. We aren't here to serve you, like a waitress or a busboy in a restaurant. We help people who deserve to be helped. You don't appear to be one of them.

Don't piss me off again. Man the fuck up.

Don't apologize. Hang your head in shame. You've earned that, for being a Troll.

~bobistheowl

Editado 3 veces. Última edición el 22/01/2015 a las 13:02 por Rodolphe

Usuario eliminado 828225
21/01/2015 a las 14:46

OK. HOW CAN I UNSUBSCRIBE FROM DAFONT.COM?

21/01/2015 a las 14:54

Don't shout.

Dafont is a bit like Hotel California, you may check in any time but you can never leave ...

21/01/2015 a las 14:55

Usuario eliminado 828225
21/01/2015 a las 14:56

ok. so, FUCK YOU ALL.

21/01/2015 a las 14:59

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 21:18

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto