Anuncio de glub

Foro

10 posts

Which font is Moonstar based on?

08/11/2014 a las 04:57

I found this font (Moonstar) here on dafont.com, and I'm wondering which font it is based on. I found out that it was made with Fontographer, so I'm assuming that somebody added the stars to an existing font. It looks like that came from Macromedia, but I can't find out which one it is. Does anybody know?

08/11/2014 a las 05:11

I think it is based on a font called Growler wich came in a pack of fonts from Summisoft

Editado 4 veces. Última edición el 08/11/2014 a las 05:25 por Lancon

04/12/2014 a las 04:51

Thank you so much! Do you know which font pack that was?

05/12/2014 a las 08:12

Thank you all I need full package of monster font can someone manage for only for me and it should be Unique package.

05/12/2014 a las 11:51

what's your real question ?
open a new thread AND BE PRECISE IN YOUR REQUEST IF YOU EXPECT ANY HELP.

05/12/2014 a las 19:32

clippingpath ha dicho  
Thank you all I need full package of monster font can someone manage for only for me and it should be Unique package.

daaams ha dicho  
what's your real question ?
open a new thread AND BE PRECISE IN YOUR REQUEST IF YOU EXPECT ANY HELP.

He meant Moonstar when he said Monster. He wants to have a copy of the Moonstar Font, and he wants a copy of the Growler font shown in Lancon's image in post #2, and any other styles or weights, based on the same design. He wants someone to collect them together for him, in one .zip file. There was no need to shout at him, daaams.

05/12/2014 a las 20:30

metaphasebrothel ha dicho  
... He meant Moonstar when he said Monster ...

How do you know? Many have asked for the Monster font before. The clippingpath post is total fog and whatever way the words order are remixed, it never makes any sense. Maybe back to school to learn the use of the dot and comma?

06/12/2014 a las 10:34

koeiekat ha dicho  
... He meant Moonstar when he said Monster ...

How do you know?...

I know for the same reason that you would understand something spoken to you in pigeon Dutch. It's logical extrapolation of keywords in context. If you were lefthanded, you might also have understood him, as I did. You are twice disadvantaged in solving his verbal riddle, through no fault of your own.

kat and daaams, both of you read, write, speak and understand English, but neither of you thinks in English. That's why I understood the guy from Bangladesh, and you didn't. It's that simple. You probably each understand babelfish translations of your first languages, but not those of an acquired tongue.

Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 06/12/2014 a las 10:59 por metaphasebrothel

06/12/2014 a las 11:34

... neither of you thinks in English. ...

Is that so?

06/12/2014 a las 14:36

koeiekat ha dicho  
... neither of you thinks in English. ...

Is that so?

It is. I can tell from many of your sentence constructions. There's no shame attached.

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 10:01

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto