Thanks

What is da font?

Fuente identificada

TTUniqlo  Sugerido por koeiekat 

Fuentes sugeridas

FF DIN Pro Black  Sugerido por reedjaz 
Korolev  Sugerido por reedjaz 

07/07/2014 a las 14:56

Likely it is [FF DIN Pro Black], with some modification, especially for the "Q" glyph, because the Q of DIN font is not like that.
Fuente sugerida: FF DIN Pro Black

07/07/2014 a las 15:05

And the rest doesn't match either.

07/07/2014 a las 15:09

koeiekat ha dicho  
And the rest doesn't match either.

It's only my suggestion. I've tested it. By stretching and modifying the vector points, it fits.
That's why I said the modified version of FF Din Pro Black.

CMIIW

07/07/2014 a las 15:57

Then most any sans would match ... take one, shake it and shuffle the nodes around and bingo you can make it match. Alas, by then it is not that sans anymore.

07/07/2014 a las 16:27

okay then, I am very sorry.
I just assume the fonts that I know.

I'm very sure it's close to [Korolev Bold], and yes, it's modified. Because the UNIQLO typeface itself is a custom typeface designed by Kashiwa Sato.
Fuente sugerida: Korolev

Editado el 07/07/2014 a las 16:42 por reedjaz

07/07/2014 a las 17:48

Now we are getting there. Thanks. So the font for UNIQLO is the TTUniqlo Bold. The fonts are embedded in UNIQLO's pdfs and, as they are not protected by embedding restrictions, can be extracted with ease. Yes it is similar to the Korolev certainly when looking at the U N I Q L and O only but the lower cases are far from similar.

https://www.google.es/search?q=uniqlo+pdf&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=Hrm6U5qnM6yA8QeD6oGwBA
Fuente identificada: TTUniqlo

07/07/2014 a las 19:03

koeiekat ha dicho  
Now we are getting there. Thanks. So the font for UNIQLO is the TTUniqlo Bold. The fonts are embedded in UNIQLO's pdfs and, as they are not protected by embedding restrictions, can be extracted with ease. Yes it is similar to the Korolev certainly when looking at the U N I Q L and O only but the lower cases are far from similar.

https://www.google.es/search?q=uniqlo+pdf&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=Hrm6U5qnM6yA8QeD6oGwBA

TTUniqlo

Yes, the lowercases are far from similar.

TTUniqlo itself is a mixture of DIN and Korolev, I think. As we can see in the lowercase a, l, i, j ...

07/07/2014 a las 19:34

reedjaz ha dicho  
... TTUniqlo itself is a mixture of DIN and Korolev, I think. As we can see in the lowercase a, l, i, j ...

Hmm, TTUniqlo is, like Korolev and DIN and like many gothic type fonts, a font based on a limited number of geometrical shapes like my Monotoon. That makes these fonts so often look alike until one really looks after the details. One is not a modification of another, just gives the same impression.

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 01:52

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto