Anuncio de sayapr

Foro

5 posts

Commercial Use of Fonts

21/06/2014 a las 15:37

If I want to use a font for commercial use and I stretch the font so it doesn't look like the actual font I used anymore but it's still based on it, is that okay and I can use it for commercial use?
For example if I use IMPACT

Editado el 21/06/2014 a las 15:38 por seakyyy

21/06/2014 a las 16:15

I want to drive a Maserati but it has to be purple. Is it OK if I steal one and paint it purple so that it does not look like the stolen car anymore?

Holy shit! How stupid people can be. Why can't they get it into their brains that when they want to use a font commercially - modified or not - they have to buy a license for that use. Maybe because they are brainless?

21/06/2014 a las 16:27

Because I don't know, that's why. I ask before I do something I'm not sure about and all I get is a answer that says I'm stupid and brainless. How nice from you. However, I got absolutly no idea about fonts and all and I think your comparison is kinda bad. It's still the same Maserati your driving, but is it still the same font? That's why I was asking , I turned it into a picture stretched it from different angles and put some other effects on it, however I wans't sure about it as I already said and I got my answer now. Thank you.

21/06/2014 a las 16:30

Stretched, slanted, elongated, whatever, it is still the same. Only the position of the nodes (the color of the paintwork) has changed. So still the same font.

21/06/2014 a las 18:25

Thanks, that answered my question.

Editado el 21/06/2014 a las 18:26 por seakyyy

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 02:08

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto