Anuncio de rodrigo gomes

Foro

5 posts

How long for a font to be published?

13/05/2014 a las 22:57

Sure the question is in the FAQ, but the answer isn't. I understand that the fonts aren't published automatically, but how am I supposed to know if I've done something incorrect if I only get an email once it's published. I can't recall when last I submitted a font update (and I think I subbed a full font as well) and I don't know whether or not to resub and try again. Is a couple weeks unheard of? A month? 2 months? Please give me some kind of time frame! Thanks!

14/05/2014 a las 00:05

Todd, I suggest that you resubmit the font, and in the 'Note of the Author' section, say something like 'Attention webmaster: This is a resubmission of this font, originally uploaded MMDDYY' You should be able to approximate the original upload date from the 'date last modified' in the .ttf file's properties.

30/05/2014 a las 04:49

My submissions can range from overnight to a couple of weeks.

30/05/2014 a las 05:11

The question is more relevant for the more amateurish submissions. Lots of fonts submitted here are rejected for one reason or another, but most often because of poor technical execution, or a guy makes a .zip containing 26 .jpegs of letters, and submits it as a font.

30/05/2014 a las 05:52

Remember when you submitted your font?

If you do, go here http://www.dafont.com/new.php and see if fonts had been approved at least a day after you submitted your font. If that is the case, then your font was not accepted. Send dafont (http://www.dafont.com/profile.php?user=2) a private message asking clarification for the non-acceptance of your font.

If the date new fonts were added was on or at least a day before you submitted your font, then wait and check form time to time the new fonts page for new additions to the site. There is no set number of days for evaluation. It is on a best effort basis as people evaluating the fonts have also other concerns to attend to.

You should also consider time zones when checking for dates. I think Dafont is GMT+1, not really sure about that but near that.

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 22:42

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto