Anuncio de Fenotype

Foro

7 posts

Survey

02/07/2011 a las 21:33

I guess dafont team didn't accept my font.. http://i.min.us/ibiDQI.png
I can't understand why...
Is there one that looks exactly the same? Or.. why not?

Btw if you want to download it, is here. (http://www.fontspace.com/g369/black-caps)
I hope you'll solve my doubt guys! (And that they will accept my font =D)

Editado el 02/07/2011 a las 21:38 por G369

03/07/2011 a las 01:23

It's similar to other fonts, including a few of mine, but that's not a big deal. But how long has it been since you submitted the font? I've got a few still in the queue that have been waiting for a few weeks. I, alone, make the poor admin here work their asses off sometimes.

03/07/2011 a las 01:51

Ha. Thank you for replying! Happens that some fonts are similar, but details make difference Your "optic" for example, looks like one called xirod.
Hum, just three days but I thought was faster, my bad. =D Now I know I'v just to wait.. without annoying with my complains... haha
Have a good day, mine is just finished!
See you around

03/07/2011 a las 03:25

A lot of my fonts, particularly older ones, were made because I couldn't find (or, in some cases, just afford) the existing ones. Right now I'm actually working on a font that I couldn't find which wound up being pointed out to me as 'Clone Wars' on this site. Ugh. So I'm redoing a lot of it to put my own spin on the lettering, while matching the original logo from the request. It happens... easy to lose track of all these things. I've got over 100 of my own, after all.

03/07/2011 a las 05:33

Nice font, buddy Yup, just wait a little bit more.

03/07/2011 a las 15:06

SashiX ha dicho  
Nice font, buddy Yup, just wait a little bit more.

Thank you!!!
Jaynx ha dicho  
I've got over 100 of my own, after all.

You did a really good job.

03/07/2011 a las 16:28

Thanks, G3. By the way, your font is up as of today.

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 05:43

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto