Anuncio de almaz.id

Foro

35 posts

Someone make a custom font for me for free?

17/03/2014 a las 10:48

It a people work several hour for an an unknown, it's because he like the project and believes that it will be fun to take part of the project.
But you don't spéak about your project. You do not motivated someone to help you.

17/03/2014 a las 10:57

Menhir ha dicho  
It a people work several hour for an an unknown, it's because he like the project and believes that it will be fun to take part of the project.
But you don't spéak about your project. You do not motivated someone to help you.

oh, didn't know that my project is a motivation. i haven't started yet...because i don't have the font that i need. but nevermind

17/03/2014 a las 11:16

FontAddict ha dicho  
i haven't started yet...because i don't have the font that i need.

was your project about selling the said font ?

17/03/2014 a las 12:43

daaams ha dicho  
FontAddict ha dicho  
i haven't started yet...because i don't have the font that i need.

was your project about selling the said font ?

lol don't be paranoid. why should i be selling the font that i so hardly requested???? i'm an amateur audio editor making instrumentals out of songs (popular/latest release). just like the image provided below v - i'm making cover arts for my instrumentals so i'm looking for a font that cannot be found in the web or anywhere and that is a custom made font.

and "daaams" just give me a break, you are too paranoid for this one to fulfill. so yeah, i don't want to ask anyone for this project anymore and thanks for nothing.

its for the sake of one person helping another in order to make a difference but that changes everything now. no one has the time and no one is going to make it without getting paid.

Editado el 17/03/2014 a las 13:05 por FontAddict

17/03/2014 a las 13:08

it wasn't paranoia, juste a joke
i don't have enough skills nor time to create calligraphic fonts

17/03/2014 a las 13:16

daaams ha dicho  
it wasn't paranoia, juste a joke
i don't have enough skills nor time to create calligraphic fonts

whatever dude you could have just mentioned that earlier.

17/03/2014 a las 13:41

my very first post summed up the whole topic.

time + skills are not enough.
another component to add could be philanthropy

17/03/2014 a las 15:49

FontAddict ha dicho  
... i'm just a kid and i dont have credit card or paypal or any way to pay you gus online. please reconsider it would be great help for my projects... i'm an amateur audio editor making instrumentals out of songs (popular/latest release). just like the image provided below v - i'm making cover arts for my instrumentals so i'm looking for a font that cannot be found in the web or anywhere and that is a custom made font...in short i didn't know making fonts requires skills

So, you're "a kid" who makes CDs, but not for profit, and you need an exclusive font for this, but you didn't know it takes skill to make a font. At least some of that story isn't true, son.

17/03/2014 a las 16:37

What? Nobody posted that .gif with the guy who eats popcorn?

17/03/2014 a las 17:29

17/03/2014 a las 17:50

Fuck yeah!

18/03/2014 a las 03:00

in short bunch o' retards staff and members alike. oh frenchmen too much font and it will kill your brains. lol

Editado el 18/03/2014 a las 05:08 por FontAddict

18/03/2014 a las 06:16

FontAddict ha dicho  
in short bunch o' retards staff and members alike. oh frenchmen too much font and it will kill your brains. lol

We won't be hearing from this troll for at least ten days.

18/03/2014 a las 09:20

FontAddict ha dicho  
oh, didn't know that my project is a motivation. i haven't started yet...because i don't have the font that i need.

If you don't have a personal font, you can't start your project and you can't speek about it ???
I can't imagine what kind of project it is.

Editado el 18/03/2014 a las 09:22 por drf

18/03/2014 a las 09:22

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 20:42

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto