Anuncio de aluas

Foro

2 posts

Extracting Font from a BIN file (EDGE)

31/01/2014 a las 18:51

After recently playing the indie game EDGE I wanted to make some videos/artwork about the game, in a similar style. It has a very distinctive bitmap font that I wanted to use. I'm guessing that it was created specifically for the game, because none of the font recognition services I've tried have found anything and I can't find it by searching online.

I decided to look through the game's files to try to find the font file itself. In the root directory, I found a file called "font.bin". I searched around and found two explanations of the file format. One explanation is that it's a proprietary font format for Mac computers. The other is that it's a compressed archive format.

I tried multiple font conversion websites that claim to convert .bin files, but all of them said that it wasn't a valid font file.

I then tried multiple archival and decompression tools, but all of them said that it wasn't a valid archive file.

I've posted a link below to where you can download the file for yourself. Please try to help me convert this to a usable format. Thanks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1SKtC_AmuDJcUs2ZkxqUl9aUEk/edit?usp=sharing

31/01/2014 a las 18:58

1 - It's impossble.
2 - It's illegal.

Huso horario CET. Ahora son las 02:22

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto