Anuncio de Eko_Kurniawan

Foro

3 posts

Change to large

11/12/2013 a las 20:56

Hi,
I downloaded some fonts into my download box and the setting was on medium. Is there a way I can change them to large instead without having to go back to each one individually?

12/12/2013 a las 00:07

stephc@rochester.rr.com, your post doesn't make it clear what you've done, and what your problems are. Since you're using Windows XP and Firefox, as am I, (this information is displayed, for forum moderators), This is what I do:

1) Click the download button. Unless you have changed the default settings, the .zip file download will be saved in the folder C:\Documents and Settings\ <(login name)>\ My Documents\ Downloads. You can check to see if the file has downloaded by choosing Tools in the Firefox menu bar, and selecting "Downloads" from the menu list, (or depressing the Ctrl keyboard key, touching the j key, and removing your fingers from both keys.

In the Downloads folder in My Documents, the size of the .zip file icon will depend on what View setting you're using. The smallest sized icon will appear for the Details or List view. The largest sized icon will appear for Thumbnails, and medium sized icons will appear for the Tiles and Icons view settings. You can only use one View setting at a time, within a window of Explorer, but you can enable different Views for different Explorer windows open at the same time.

To use the fonts, you must extract the font files from the .zip download, and install them. If you don't have a custom archiving program installed, right-click on the icon from the .zip file download, and select Extract from the shortcuts menu. If you have a custom archive program installed, you would double-click on the .zip icon.

If you used the right-click procedure, read the instructions in the Extraction Wizard - it's very simple, for the most part, you just click the Next button, until the Finish button appears. Either of these methods will create a file folder within the same folder as the .zip download. Inside that folder will be the font files - either .ttf or .otf file type - it will be the icon with two overlapping T's, or an O.

Cut or copy the font file to the Fonts folder in your Windows operating system. the location in My Computer is C:\Windows\Fonts. Once installed, you can use the font in programs like MS Word, Excel and Notepad, or in additional software you may have installed, that uses installed fonts.

If you've done all of this, and the Text display is 'medium' in a document, you need to select the text, and change the point size, to make it bigger or smaller.

~bito

12/12/2013 a las 01:12

thank you!

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 18:02

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto