Anuncio de ilhamtaro

Foro

6 posts

Trouble using font

08/10/2013 a las 03:11

I downloaded and installed the Boston Traffic http://www.dafont.com/boston-traffic.font font on my macbook but it doesn't appear in microsoft word or textedit. I've relauched the programs and have restarted my computer but the font still doesn't appear. I've read through the FAQ and don't see anything I haven't already tried so if anyone has any advice it'd be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Editado el 08/10/2013 a las 06:18 por metaphasebrothel

08/10/2013 a las 10:04

How have you install it ?
Did you get a message during the installation ?
Have you ever install an other font from DaFont that work correctly with your software ?
Did you have tried to uninstall it, reload and reinstall ?

08/10/2013 a las 10:04

are you sure you unzipped the font in a separate folder or on your desktop before installing it ?
most of the problems come from people installing the font straight from the zip file, just opening the zip then the font, without really unzipping it first.

does the font appear in your font book ?

16/10/2013 a las 14:54

It does appear in my font book and I've validated it (although I'm not quite sure what that means, honestly). I thought my files usually unzip automatically, or I usually get some kind of message telling me to do so but didn't get anything this time. If I do need to unzip the file, I'm having trouble figuring out how to do it. I've deleted and reinstalled and it still isn't showing up anywhere other than font book. This is the first time I've downloaded a font, so I am new at this.

Thanks for the help! And my apologizes for not being so great with computers.

16/10/2013 a las 15:47

sfs13 ha dicho  
This is the first time I've downloaded a font, so I am new at this.

Read that : http://www.dafont.com/faq.php#mac
and implements it.

16/10/2013 a las 17:21

Thanks, but I've done that already. Already had stuffit expander as well.

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 22:46

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto