Anuncio de RCgraphics

Foro

8 posts

Font does not appear correctly

11/08/2013 a las 00:33

I downloaded Billion Stars and installed it, but it appears like Times New Roman. I am using Microsoft Word 7. Am I doing something wrong? Could someone help me? Thanks!

11/08/2013 a las 07:57

You need to start Office after the installation of the font.

12/08/2013 a las 00:56

Thanks for your response! I tried that and, although it appears correctly on the font list, it is still typing like Times New Roman.

12/08/2013 a las 11:42

That is weird indeed and it only happens with MS Office. I think you'd best contact the author on this issue.

12/08/2013 a las 22:25

I installed the font, and had no problem using it with both MS Word 2007 and MS Word 2000. I was, however, unable to view the Font Info, when I opened it with Studio 5, (I also couldn't expand the glyph windows).

Since debramseyer mentioned Times New Roman as the text display, she's probably using a version of Word prior to 2007, or the default display would be Calibri.

One possibility is that the font has been installed, but was not selected before or after the text was typed. That would explain why the text might appear in Times New Roman. If the text appears correctly in a Word Processor, but prints as Times new Roman, that would be an issue with the embedding settings, and probably intentional, on the part of the author. Unfortunately, I can't confirm the embedding settings, because they're in the Font Info, that I can't access. I couldn't figure out how to access the embedding settings information in FontCreator.

19/08/2013 a las 19:49

I have been trying to download Billion Stars but when I try to open the zip file, Internet Explorer crashes. I'm using Microsoft Word 2010. Any ideas?

19/08/2013 a las 20:09

Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer?

19/08/2013 a las 20:38

I get a message 'Internet Explorer has stopped working' Windows then closes the program and restarts it.

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 14:13

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto