Anzeige von ixipcalli

Forum

6 posts

TrueType Font

28.12.2010 um 01:25

Hey I looked at the FAQs and some of the topics posted on the forum, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. I was wondering is there any way to search for fonts that are only True Type Fonts or without downloading the font, finding out if it was a True Type Font or not?

Thanks

28.12.2010 um 05:57

Most font downloads will specify the font type before downloading. On dafont.com, each font's page shows the filename of the font file is listed above the preview. For instance, "Marcsc___.ttf" is written above the preview for Marcelle Script on its page: http://www.dafont.com/marcelle.font. The ".ttf" extension tells you it is a True Type Font.

Future reference: start a new topic over at the forum if you can't find what you're looking for; I happened to notice your post, but it would most likely get overlooked here since this forum is for font identification.

29.12.2010 um 14:36

@dfcrux
nope, this blahblah is exactly the place to put a question like this.

29.12.2010 um 20:17

@kat
rodolphe moved the topic from id forum to this place

30.12.2010 um 00:02

Sorry dfcrux

05.06.2021 um 02:20

hurricanes656 sagte  
TrueType Font

Hey I looked at the FAQs and some of the topics posted on the forum, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. I was wondering is there any way to search for fonts that are only True Type Fonts or without downloading the font, finding out if it was a True Type Font or not?

Thanks

Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 07:22

Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt